Skip to main content

Composite Description

For this project, I intend for my environment to represent a chaotic mind, with no clear focus on one singular subject. To represent my lack of focus in my life, I hope to show that I can not tackle this sort of mind-wandering. The art gallery environment, that will represent the multiple aspects that I lose focus thinking about, will be representational of current art ambitions, family issues, a drive towards certain people; whatever seemingly distracts me. My identity will be represented as a lost figure, wearing the same clothes, in a space that I can not escape. I have learned how to cope with my lack of focus over the years, but I still have a long way to travel. In the past (and currently, in some regards), I have had to work intensively at my schoolwork in order to achieve good grades. I am bothered that I have to spend an insane amount of time to memorize one Mesopotamian artwork, so that frustration will be represented in this piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotidian 44

Quotidian 42