Skip to main content

Five Years From Now

Within five years from now, I am graduated from Temple with a Visual Studies major and a Political Science minor with a certificate in Community Development. At this point in my life, I am new to the jobs that are set before me in my life. Right now, I will be living in an apartment in Philadelphia or just outside of the city, with a special someone or friends, because of specific job opportunities that have been set before me. In reality, I am working for a Philadelphia firm that aids social betterment through art: possibly a mural paining program for kids, becoming an artistic director of a building, or even starting my path to becoming a lobbyist for an artistic cause. I am on the way to becoming successful, but I am happy being the person I want to be. Overall, I know that I can not have everything planned out and set within five years from now, but I want to have an idea of what I'm planning on doing and where I want to go. By this point, the person who is Olivia Hailey Smith is taking shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotidian 44

Quotidian 42