Skip to main content

Society of the Spectacle

I relate to this article, because I have always felt that the rapidly-expanding technological world is too much for the human race to truly handle. Underneath the presidency of Trump, the human race is becoming more divisional, and is seemingly much more numb to basic decency. A book that was written in the 1960's is still monumentally relevant in today's standards. It makes me wonder, how far have we truly come? Ethics are no longer a priority underneath Trump, or almost anyone that holds an office position, for the matter. I do not believe that I am "addicted" to hearing what that ass of a president has to say, because I feel sickened and disgusted that we must live underneath such an influential figure. As worse events keep taking place, will we ever bounce back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotidian 44

Quotidian 42